Description du poste:
Senior Reinsurance broker/ Account Executive
What can you expect?
An excellent opportunity to join an established successful practice that has enjoyed a significant increase in new business accounts combined with an expansion of existing client relationships. We need the right person to help us with our increased client workload by being able to handle complex data analysis, demanding client relationships and to work in a rapidly changing reinsurer market place.
What you will be rewarded with?
* Good work life balance with a competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programmes
* 26 days' holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
We will rely on you to:
* Annalise risks and assist with developing solutions for clients' needs.
* Demonstrate proficient awareness of market conditions, underlying original business and contract language..
* Maintains strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and insurance/reinsurance companies.
* Analysis of extensive datasets and final placement of reinsurance programmes within London and International Markets.
* Assessing underlying key motivators and drivers in reinsurance transactions, understanding client's needs and predicting actions of counterparties.
* Proposing bespoke solutions for the capital and reinsurance needs of each client; making informed decisions to satisfy specific buyer metrics.
What you need to have:
* ACII Qualified/Maths A level or Computer Science/Business Studies equivalent
* Casualty and/or Professional lines Experience
* Insurance / Reinsurance Broking or Underwriting background
* Ability to deal with clients, markets and colleagues at all levels
What makes you stand out:
* Client Facing
* Numerical and Computer ability
Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC is a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist with more than 3,100 professionals in over 60 offices around the world. Guy Carpenter delivers a powerful combination of broking expertise, trusted strategic advisory services and industry-leading analytics to help clients adapt to emerging opportunities and achieve profitable growth. Guy Carpenter is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: (COMPANY NAME)), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The company's 75,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading companies including Marsh, Mercer and Oliver Wyman. For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm and follow Guy Carpenter on LinkedIn and Twitter @GuyCarpenter
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers