Description du poste:
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Claims Professional to join Claims Solutions team within Marsh Advisory and provide a variety of claims advocacy services to principally our Bowring Marsh client base and also more widely across the firm. You will support clients through any losses they may have suffered providing claims advocacy advice on more complex claims sometimes on a specific fee basis. The role will involve a heavy focus on Product Recall Risks and Special Risks including Crisis Management and Kidnap & Ransom, but with ability to work on other classes as required.
Bowring Marsh is a dedicated specialist international placement broker for Marsh. Bowring Marsh provides clients with benchmarking, risk transfer solutions and claims advocacy to clients throughout the world through its global insurance placement network.
What can you expect?
* An opportunity to work in one the largest casualty claims teams in the market, providing expert casualty claims advocacy to clients, placing brokers and retail offices.
* A wide spread and interesting role that will see you working with insurers and experts on complex insurance programmes and major losses within the London retail/wholesale market.
* The perfect opportunity for an experienced claims professional who is keen to progress their career within a growing International book of business.
What you will be rewarded with?
* A competitive basic salary plus benefits package, including pension, life assurance and more.
* 26 days holiday with the option of buying or selling 5 days p.a
* A wealth of career opportunities within a global business in a highly collaborative and valued role
We will rely on you to:
* Take a lead role in managing product recall cases, interfacing with insurers and experts where required.
* Provide claims support to placing colleagues in relation to renewal of accounts and attendance at pre-renewal meetings and discussions.
* Play a key role in new business tenders/RFPs from a claims perspective.
* Provide insurance and technical advice on policy wordings relating to claims related aspects of wordings.
What you need to have:
* Indepth experience in managing complex Products Recall, Special Risks and Casualty claims from either a client or insurer.
* Deep technical knowledge of international Products Recall, Special Risks and Casualty insurance and policy forms.
* Ability to take the lead for complex claims
* Strong stakeholder management skills working at a senior level
What makes you stand out:
* London Market experience
* CII qualification
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: (COMPANY NAME)), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, (COMPANY NAME) helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers