Description du poste:
* Fully own and process incoming shipments and make corrective actions in a proper, compliant and transparent way according to corporate SOPs.
* Enter and control the subject demographics and visit details into the LIMS system.
* Ensure the specimen quality meets expectations and document any deviations (LIMS system or paper log).
* Transfer the specimens to their next service destination and document handshake.
* Create and execute specimen work lists to meet planned completion service timelines
* Resolve deviations from processing work lists or elevate to management.
* Prepare, control and complete specimen shipments including paper work and manifests.
* Dispose of residual specimens according to company policy and applicable local regulations.
* 1-2 years in a production environment, preferably in healthcare, life sciences or pharmaceutical settings.
* 1-2 years of experience working with enterprise-grade application (LIMS preferred).
* Proven (testimonial and/or references) track record as a successful team player.
* Ability to work weekend shifts on a rotation basis. Ability to follow priorities, SOPs and work accurately under deadlines.
* Capable of identifying problems and notify superiors.
* Prolonged usage of computer systems (>75% time).
* Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
* Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
(COMPANY NAME) is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer