Description du poste:
About The Hut Group
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About The Division
Lookfantastic is Europe's No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world's greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
PPC is our largest acquisition channel for new customers as well as our largest direct sales driver. Through our close direct relationships with Google, Bing, Yandex and Facebook, we have access to leading edge technology and data to help us locate and message the right customers and communicate about our brands.
Working specifically on our online beauty brands across the UK, based from our head office at Manchester Airport, you will be responsible for
* Building new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms
* Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week, and month on month.
* Specifics of account management and optimisation include Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximise results, drive volume, and hit targets.
* Working with our in-house design team on banner and ad creation
* Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
* Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
* Conducting competitor research and analysis
* Reporting and analysis to show impact of work
Profil requis du candidat:
* 1+ years experience in managing paid marketing campaigns
* Ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
Unfortunately because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions within (COMPANY NAME) please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community