Description du poste:
As an Implementation Consultant, you'll have a proven track record in consulting and project delivery, of SaaS and Enterprise Solutions. You'll have a technical background, some experience of front-end web design, and have a keen interest and understanding of technology and the latest web and app trends. You'll understand the importance of consulting and delivering a high level of customer service. You will be comfortable communicating technical aspects of a project and effectively working with clients to understand their requirements and articulating your proposed solutions based on our software and methods.
You'll need to demonstrate both your technical and business knowledge and relate this to specific situations.
* Project Requirements, SoWs and Documentation:
* Gather architecture, functional and design requirements
* Produce accurate project costing and Statements of Work
* Provide clear documentation of each project phase and solution implementation
* On-boarding of new clients to the software:
* Product training
* Configure client application instances
* Work with our Technical Consultants to set-up platform integrations (Single Sign On, API integrations etc)
* Software Implementation and Solution Delivery:
* Analyse, advise on and set-up solution architecture
* Implement client branding and designs
* Define user journeys based on wireframes or best practice
* Design and build custom solutions for the customer, e.g. lightweight jQuery plugins, custom CSS
* Hold regular progress meetings with client, either remotely or on-site
* Manage client expectations
* Advise on, and implement, third-party analytics tools, integrations and data migration options
* Provide technical support to HighQ clients as assigned
* Manage client expectations regarding support and enhancement requests
* Contribute to the product knowledge base articles
* Product demonstrations in person and via web conference to clients or prospects
* Work with the other business teams (primarily support, customer success and sales) in communicating the products to customers
Your Essential skills
You'll need to be able to demonstrate:
* 3 to 5 years of enterprise software project management experience
* Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
* Ability to interact and develop relationships at multi levels both internally and externally
* Extensive customer facing experience
* Experience in preparing formal customer proposals
* Ability to write clearly to communicate software features to a non-technical audience
* Familiarity with the Legal Industry and the technology trends within it is a strong plus
* HTML and CSS experience
* Experience building email templates with email marketing tools
* Strong SaaS software trouble shooting/analytic skills
* Good understanding of browser, plugin and computer settings that can affect web applications
* Strong knowledge/experience with web applications
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & iOS
* General familiarity with web technologies and trends
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Req #: JREQ1xxxx7
Locations: London-United Kingdom Job Function: Professional & Consulting Services