Description du poste:
Want to show a global leader what's possible? As Chemical Legislation Associate/Specialist, you'll stretch your expertise and have the freedom to find new ways to make people's lives better.
Chemical Legislation Associate/Specialist
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
As a member of the GRA Chemical Legislation Team, you'll play a critical role in driving compliance and developing expertise in Chemical Inventories around the world. Responsible for your own projects, you'll:
* Navigate a complex and changing regulatory environment to ensure our product portfolio strategy remains compliant
* Help anticipate and influence regulatory changes
* Help define global registration dossiers and technical documentation
* Help the safety and efficacy of products.
You'll succeed because…
…you've a scientific background and you understand Regulatory Affairs. You:
* Understand requirements behind legislations such as REACh
* Have a high attention to detail in preparing technical dossiers
* Are an excellent communicator, using your expertise to influence others to make fact-based decisions
* Are results-orientated and entrepreneurial. Just like us.
You'll love it because…
…you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need