Description du poste:
GCSE- Computing & ICT - Examiner (New Specifications)
A GCSE Computing and ICT Examiner will mark candidates' responses in accordance with the pre-defined mark scheme, whilst adhering to conditions of recognition and examination procedures. Most subjects will be marked onscreen using ePEN, which can be done from home. A few subjects are still marked in the traditional method, using paper scripts sent through the post. A high level of subject knowledge is necessary in order to apply the mark scheme. Each examiner will receive an agreed allocation of scripts.
* To mark accurately and consistently to ensure overall standards are maintained
* To submit samples to your Team Leader at designated times
* To ensure milestones for marking are adhered to
* To ensure all administration is completed as specified
* You will have one academic year's worth of teaching experience: a. within the last 8 years b. within the relevant qualification and subject
* You will have a degree or equivalent
* You will be a qualified teacher
* You will have the ability to work well under pressure
* You will have the ability to meet deadlines
* You will have a high level of subject knowledge in order to apply the mark scheme
* The marking period is between May - July.
* The training required to mark as an examiner will take place between May and June.
About (COMPANY NAME)
Welcome to (COMPANY NAME), the world's leading learning company. We have a simple mission: to help people make more of their lives through learning. We are the UK's largest awarding body and offer qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked, with educational excellence rooted in a range of General and Vocational courses.
We have a number of opportunities available for teaching professionals to join our growing teams of examiners, moderators and verifiers