Description du poste:
class="m-job__section cms max-content-width js-scroll-in t-job-description">
(COMPANY NAME) is a global technology enterprise. We solve the problems others choose to ignore, with surprising new inventions that defy convention and simply work better. Pioneering technology takes more than just inventive engineers. At (COMPANY NAME), we take a problem-solving approach to everything we do. And across our teams, we're proud to be different.
OXP is an exciting, fast-paced team responsible for the development and delivery of enhancements to support our E-commerce platform, Dxxxx.xxm. Now, more than ever, it is important that we understand the needs of our customers and adapt our platform to suit demand. OXP has been successfully delivering new solutions at pace using our agile delivery model.
We are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join (COMPANY NAME)'s Owner Experience team. Based in (COMPANY NAME)'s software & technology hub in Bristol, you will have the opportunity to work in a community of talented technologists who work with the (COMPANY NAME) business globally to put our customers first.
About the role
The Business Analyst role is within our IT Platform delivery team. The delivery team supports updates and enhancements to the systems and infrastructure for the E-Commerce platform. Features delivered by this team are typically technically focused, including areas such as security, compliance and support for technology upgrades.
As a Business Analyst within this team, you will be responsible for the elicitation and elaboration of requirements to ensure the development of the E-Commerce platform meets business needs.
You will be part of an agile team, working closely with the business, Application Owners and Product Owners to understand high-level requirements and develop the supporting Epics and User Stories. As an integral part of the Scrum team, you will be responsible for refining the requirements, gaining technical input to ensure they are ready for estimation and development. You will support the Developers and Testers as the owner of the requirement artefacts, answers questions and help to ensure requirements are fully understood and developed to specifications.
To aid refinement you will create supporting analysis documentation including, but not limited to, as-is/to-be models, user journeys and story maps.
Our Business Analysts work closely with key stakeholders and are responsible for the creation of training and delivery documentation.
* You will have practical experience of working as Business Analyst within agile delivery teams, demonstrating agile modelling and documentation techniques.
* You will have experience of the wider range of activities performed by Business Analyst, such as process modelling and use case mapping.
* You will be an excellent communicator, able to work with a wide range of stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood, clearly and unambiguously documented to ensure they can be developed to meet system needs.
* Your written and verbal skills must ensure that you can relate confidentially and effectively to key stakeholders within the project
* You will be passionate about producing quality deliverables, always seeking to develop and improve both yourself and the team that you work with
* You will be enthusiastic to work at pace, embracing the agile delivery methodology of the team.
* You should be keen to learn new techniques and gain experience on core (COMPANY NAME) IT applications
* Working knowledge of Atlassian products, such as JIRA and Confluence
* Experience of working in ecommerce environments, particularly with Hybris or AEM exposure would be especially desirable.
* You can explain complex processes both verbally and written.
* Sound technical background
* Experience of translating technical requirements into user stories. Strong level of technical understanding to ensure business value and implications of the deliverable.
* Experience developing solutions to technical problems.
* Strong collaboration skills
* Experience working with offshore delivery teams is desirable.
* 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
* Pension scheme
* Performance related bonus
* Life assurance
* Discounts on (COMPANY NAME) machine
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We're taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||02 Oct 2020|
|Secteur:||Électronique grand public|