Description du poste:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers and event organisers, with 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. xxxx8;
The (COMPANY NAME) Family is a truly international team with people from over 20 different countries, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with further offices in Leeds, Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto," Nantes and San Francisco. xxxx7;
We are looking for a developer who has a passion for building great products with solid engineering practices using the latest technologies.
You would be working as a backend developer within one of our product focussed teams, working closely with other backend developers, frontend developers, QA engineers and the team's product manager to deliver changes and new functionality. You would be involved in planning new work and helping the product manager decide what the team should be working on to achieve the team's goals.
You would also be working on technical tasks to improve our backend application architecture for performance, scalability and robustness while making use of the latest technologies, reducing complexity and making development easier.
You're someone who's smart, organised, motivated and gets things done. You want to work in a startup environment, because you like the idea of doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what you work on. You have ideas about everything, and you're not afraid to argue your point (while respecting everyone else's of course). You're constantly thinking "how can we do this better?".
We have two primary backend applications, one in Python and one in PHP. This role would be focussed on the Python (3) application which is built with Django web framework, we use Django Rest Framework for our APIs and Celery for asynchronous tasks. We use Docker in development and production, all built from our CI service with AWS ECS as our orchestration system. We have tools to manage building and deploying staging environments via Slack and automate JIRA away (so you almost don't notice it's there).
We like to build fast, scalable, easily maintained and dynamic applications using the latest and greatest tools and technologies available. Most of all, we like to deliver! We believe in manageable chunks of work with continuous integration and delivery to enable multiple production releases per day, so that we're always making progress.
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Flexible working arrangements
* (COMPANY NAME) workplace pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Travel season ticket loan
* Employee discount
* Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free
* Extra day holiday for your birthday
Profil requis du candidat:
* 2+ years of professional experience with Python, preferably in a web development context (beneficial to have some experience of Django or Flask framework)
* Knowledge of PHP is not essential, but would be beneficial
* Some knowledge of SQL
* Comfortable with git
* Have a computing or software engineering degree or applicable commercial engineering experience
* Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs would be beneficial
* It would be great if you'd had experience as a developer in the travel, music, e-commerce or ticketing industries before, but it's not a requirement