Description du poste:
Do you like being part of a growing global team and contributing your skills and experience to the overall strategy? You will have opportunities to collaborate with data engineers, product managers, business intelligence managers and data scientists under the Analytics team. While supporting our product leaders you can execute on your ideas and influence the approach and direction of your work. We encourage risk-taking and value those challenges that enable us to be a world-class publisher of advertising in the trillion dollar travel industry.
We are looking for a Product Analytics Manager to support our rapidly growing advertising business. We have big goals and even bigger ideas that require passionate people to get us there. In this high impact role, you will own reporting and analysis that supports and drives product development for some of our biggest brands. You will rely on your advanced SQL skills, A|B testing knowledge, project management experience and analytical experience to prototype reporting solutions and craft meaningful insights for a global team driving media sales across 10 global travel brands.
What you'll do:
* Lead product analytics by supporting A|B testing, production reporting and ad-hoc analysis
* Partner with Product, Data Engineering and Reporting teams to implement scalable solutions
* Become an authority in the Media Product Life Cycle
* Prototype reporting using Excel and Tableau
* Prepare compelling presentations and effectively communicate new reporting and initiatives
* Think strategically about business problems and opportunities
* Prepare executive-level presentations that effectively summarize key findings and recommendations from data analyses
Who you are:
* Professional experience in data analysis and reporting in one or more of the following fields: digital advertising, e-commerce, B2B marketing, and online travel
* Demonstrated ability to manage reporting projects with multiple stakeholders
* Proven analytical skills to work through complex problems, manipulate and analyze large data sets, and produce actionable business insights
* Expert ability using Excel for data analysis, modeling and visualization
* Strong proficiency in extracting and manipulating data using SQL, with a solid focus on data integrity and accuracy
* Superb communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to work with non-analytics partners to translate ambiguous business requirements into robust analysis
* Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and execute work with minimal direction or supervision
* Experience with A|B testing for online product development
* Experience working with DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) datasets and reports
* Experience with business intelligence reporting, dashboard, and analytics applications such as Tableau, QlikView, and Power BI
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field such as Mathematics, Business Administration, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, or related field
Why join us:
(COMPANY NAME) Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better - that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at (COMPANY NAME) Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, (COMPANY NAME) Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand (COMPANY NAME)®, Hxxxxx.xxm®, (COMPANY NAME)® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lxxxxxxxxx.xxm.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, (COMPANY NAME)® Media Solutions, Cxxxxxxxxx.xxm™, (COMPANY NAME) Local Expert®, (COMPANY NAME)® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age