Description du poste:
We deliver the in-memory computing platform that empowers Global 2000 enterprises to achieve ultra-fast application performance - at any scale. Built for low-latency processing, our cloud-native in-memory data store and event stream processing software are trusted by leading companies such as JPMorgan Chase, Charter Communications, Ellie Mae, UBS, and National Australia Bank to accelerate data-centric applications.
We're far from the typical Silicon Valley story. Even though we're headquartered in San Mateo, CA, our origins trace back to Turkey where we still have a large team presence. Nowadays, we've become a highly distributed family of 130+ employees across the globe. In a way, you can say we are proponents of Conway's Law since our culture mirrors that of the distributed products we develop.
We are looking for people to join our quality engineering team at (COMPANY NAME).
Are you tired of testing the database back-end front-end over and over again? Would you like to take a deep dive into web application falling apart due to distributed environment bugs? Have you ever thought that quality engineering is the same as developing, just with a different mindset and goals?
We're looking for a passionate developer with a strong focus on quality. Our Management Center web application needs a person with "how-to-break-it" mindset. In your future position, your main goals will be:
- trying to come up with scenarios that nobody else would come up with and break the application to pieces,
- creating and automating Selenium based UI tests in Java, as well as tests for the background of the application,
- developing and improving test tools, frameworks and test related infrastructure,
- even fixing the bugs that you find, if you want to,
- becoming a true automation master using scripting languages, Jenkins and any other necessary tool.
We would love you to drop us a CV, if you:
- have strong knowledge of Java and Selenium in particular,
- are familiar with React and other web development technologies,
- are truly passionate about your work, like digging deep into the problem and never give up before solving it,
- like being actually part of the development team, not yet another quality engineer behind the wall, and
- feel comfortable working in a distributed team of people with multiple nationalities all around the world.
You may either work in our office (Brno, London or Istanbul) or code remotely from a home office. It is also preferable that you are within a few hours of the CET timezone as this is where most of the developers are based