Description du poste:
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to come on board and join our growing team in UK. You will work closely with the Creative Operations teams across all regions designing new processes and supporting engineer activities. Working as Process Engineer at Content Team will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area and team you work on.
What you'll do:
* Define, Design and Optimize processes across through Business Units.
* Scale the business through standardization and by improving our processes performance;
* Demonstrate, provide and develop appropriate technical solutions for specific project issues;
* Develop and take responsibility for the accuracy of new process design, data calculation to support future strategy decisions;
* Remain up to date with the latest technical developments and ccontinuously seeking for opportunities in our process;
* Identify department/business improvement opportunities to enhance the departmental offering.
Who you are:
* Ideally, Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology;
* Strong experience in similar area;
* You are familiar with concepts like Lean Methodology such as Process Mapping, Muda, Value Stream Mapping;
* Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
* Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word) knowing also Tools such as VBA Macro is also important;
* Advanced knowledge on and experienced in Kaizen Methodology in past years, problem solving tools and root cause analysis;
You will work closely with the Creative Operations teams across all regions designing new processes and supporting engineer activities