Description du poste:
Position: Android Experimentation Engineer
Reports to: Technology Manager (Experimentation)
Just Eat is looking to hire an Android Engineer for the Experimentation team. You will be playing a key role building components that are used by many teams providing best-in-class experimentation and product analytics capabilities to the Just Eat product development community.
Work with world-class engineers and other talented teams, who will support you while you champion a culture of rapid, safe experimentation through the product. You'll work closely with the Technology Manager and other internal business owners to ensure you build great UI components.
As an Android Engineer, you'll be responsible for...
* Providing a great developer experience: Building an experimentation platform that developers love using. It should combine all the functionality that teams need, with the ease of use that makes experimentation an easy option.
* Learning and contributing to the processes, standards and design principles used by the Android team and wider engineering guilds.
* Continuous improvement - ensure continuous improvements by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective
* Communicate the technical work of your team and to other stakeholders, helping others understand and support your ideas where necessary.
* Take responsibility for owning your changes all the way through to prove that they work well - and continue to work well - in production.
Our principles are at the core of how we meet our responsibilities. As a member of your team, you'll need to demonstrate those principles and make them a core part of how you work day-to-day:
* Design and build great software
* Move fast with confidence
* Secure, stable, scalable, fast and reliable platform
* Trust, control and transparency
Your Profile & Experience
* Integration and unit testing
* Integration with server-side APIs
* Continuous integration
* Understanding of developing software in isolated and reusable components
* An understanding of code design for efficiency and readability
* Knowledge and experience of experimentation and A/B testing.
* Experience working with an Agile methodology
* Experience working in a Continuous Delivery cycle
* Good written and spoken skills
* Demonstrates self-starting skills (working independently to complete tasks)
* Aptitude to learn through a variety of resources (online, pairing, shadowing)
* Attention to detail
You'll have an advantage if you have knowledge of...
* Working on internal tools
Required skills and experience
Why work at Just Eat?
Just Eat Txxxxxxx.xxm is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform - connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 23 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base - to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We're built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees - helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat. We're a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||10 Nov 2020|
|Secteur:||Internet / Nouveaux Médias|