Description du poste:
Position: Machine Learning Engineer
Department: Data & AI
Reports to: Head of Engineering, Data Platforms
Play a key role in the creation of Just Eat Txxxxxxx.xxm's new Machine Learning Platform, providing best-in-class machine learning capabilities to the Data Science and Engineering community.
The team's objectives are to deliver a Machine Learning platform for engineers and data scientists to:
* Increase velocity of model production
* Reduce time spent on platform support
* Focus on generating best in class Machine Learning models
This will be achieved through:
* Development of new and improved platform capabilities
* Improve reliability of Machine Learning platform
* Building libraries and tools to enable engineers and data scientists to move faster
* Manage costs of platform
* Centre of Excellence - leveraging community knowledge and experience of pitfalls, best-practices etc to raise standards across the company
You will be accountable and responsible for:
* Reliability: Experience of creating a reliable platform or updating an existing platform.
* Scalability: Understand the importance of scalability and knowledge of how to implement a scalable platform
* Delivery: Consistently able to deliver improvements and updates to the platform to enable and facilitate those who are users.
* Collaboration: Able to work closely with other teams and individuals to improve processes.
* Communication: Ability to clearly communicate technical information to others.
* Team culture and standards: Fostering a strong team. Defining team operating standards and ensuring essential procedures are followed. Using best practices to improve services and processes. Ensuring a high level of operational support and customer service.
Your Profile & Experience
* Has experience of delivery of software in an agile product development team, including setting objectives, tracking progress, and course-correcting to ensure objectives are met.
* Passion and positivity about 'being better' with the ability to create an appetite for continuous improvement across the organisation.
* Evidence of collaborating and influencing effectively across teams in a broad organisation.
* Strong software engineering skills especially with expertise in data, platform engineering or infrastructure.
* Solid experience of automation, continuous delivery and continuous integration
* A basic understanding of the principle components of a machine learning system.
* A highly collaborative, visible and inclusive approach
* Excellent verbal and written communication
Required skills and experience
Why work at Just Eat Txxxxxxx.xxm?
Just Eat Txxxxxxx.xxm is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform - connecting millions of customers with over 205,000 restaurants across 24 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base - to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We're built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat Txxxxxxx.xxm the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We're passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees - helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Txxxxxxx.xxm. We're a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
Just Eat is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here.
Just Eat is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||11 Nov 2020|
|Secteur:||Internet / Nouveaux Médias|