Description du poste:
class="m-job__section cms max-content-width js-scroll-in t-job-description">
Technical Architect to support functional and non-functional stories being delivered within (COMPANY NAME) E-Commerce Platforms.
About the role
* Provide understanding and technical insight on the construct and capability of (COMPANY NAME)'s digital platforms.
* Align with commercial team Product Owners on the consideration and prioritisation of technical platform changes in line with business requirements.
* Act as an ambassador with IT Partners & Business Stakeholders for joint ownership and management of technical and business changes on digital platforms.
* Work with Solution Architects and (COMPANY NAME) partners to support creation and implementation of architectural designs on new and changed digital platforms.
* Work with technical and non-technical stakeholders as required on E2E integration of solution designs.
* Work with Business Analysts and business stakeholders and align on plans that can drive change into digital solutions.
* Identify gaps in platform capability and identify options to resolve.
* Communicate digital decisions to key stakeholders ensuring architectural considerations and requirements are correct for the solution.
* Work with third parties and partners as required to understand future trends, innovation and opportunities for the digital solutions application landscape.
* Act as the technical authority on assigned platforms and ensure compliance with design principles and ways of working.
* Provide guidance to the IT leadership, key stakeholders and other colleagues as required to maximize value of digital platform architecture.
* Experience of architectural delivery on digital platforms, in particular e-commerce
* Experience in implementing and shaping the technical strategy on digital platforms
* Knowledge of at least 3 from the following - Hybris, AEM, Salesforce, Magento, Sitecore & bespoke solutions
* Proven experience of working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps software development methodologies.
* City centre location
* 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
* Pension schemes
* Performance related bonus
* Life assurance
* Lift share scheme
* Discount on (COMPANY NAME) machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We're taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate