Description du poste:
We have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Supervisor to join our global organisation. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for supervising all operational matters as directed, ensuring that client requirements are met and in compliance with Client and (COMPANY NAME) procedures. You will also ensure that tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner minimising any potential hazards.
* Day-to-day responsibility for the delivery of inspection services by ensuring efficient and appropriate use of resources/facilities to meet (COMPANY NAME)'s contractual obligations and specific customer expectations. This may, where appropriate, include carrying out operational duties personally to ensure quality and customer targets are achieved.
* Aid in developing relations with clients to enhance trust, understanding and an awareness of local market trends/developments.
* In conjunction with the Line Manager ensure all employees have the appropriate level of skills, knowledge and experience in order to provide a high-quality service to customers and to instigate training activities where required.
* Aid the Line Manager in the development and maintenance of a lean and accountable local team structure that encourages employees to take ownership of operational issues/opportunities at appropriate levels.
* Work closely with Senior Management to ensure that new business is explored and appropriate growth opportunities maximised.
* Aid in ensuring effective teamwork between Inspection and Laboratory teams, where relevant, to ensure an effective Quality and Quantity service is provided to the customer.
* Effective interpersonal skills - able to develop positive working relationships with people at all levels, both with (COMPANY NAME) colleagues and external clients/partners.
* Able to adopt a flexible approach to work and react effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
* Working knowledge of effective people management techniques.
* Previous experience of operating in a co-ordination or supervisory role within a successful team.
* Relevant professional qualification/membership of industry body e.g. IFIA, Deck Officer.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* GCSE Maths & English (grades A to C) or equivalent.
* Ability to deploy to various Ports/Terminals in south West region.
* In-depth technical knowledge of inspection activities within the petro-chemical industry.
* Understanding and knowledge of H&S procedures such as risk assessments, chemical handling and confined space entry, etc.
* Safety Passport and First Aid experience.
As an Operations Supervisor, you'll receive a salary between £27,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience, a company car, plus you'll benefit from a 10% performance bonus, retail discount scheme, private health cover after 1 years' service, contributory pension scheme and life cover
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||23 Sep 2020|