Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME), the leader in AI and visual computing, is searching for an evangelist to drive awareness and take up of (COMPANY NAME)'s Jetson® Embedded solutions for 'AI at the Edge'. The role would suit a recent graduate, looking to take a 1st step in the exciting world of AI and embedded systems, with (COMPANY NAME) the market leader in Deep Learning & AI Solutions. Jetson applications include Video Analytics for AI Cities & Industrial inspection, plus Autonomous Machines including Robotics & Drones.
Overall Objective: be an Ambassador for (COMPANY NAME), and for our Embedded Solutions:
As well as in commercial applications, the Jetson platform is also widely used in Education programmes for AI and Deep Learning and as an enabling technology for the Maker and Raspberry Pi development communities to create more advanced projects. See below for examples: https://dxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx-xxxxxxxs
The is a Marketing role, which will involve helping to create and run Webinars, plus travel in Europe, organising and presenting at events, working with education institutions, developer enthusiasts and communities. In addition the person will help create demonstrations and marketing collateral. The position will work closely with our (UK based) European Embedded Marketing Manager and the EMEA Embedded Sales Team, as well as (COMPANY NAME) technical specialists.
This is a fixed-term contract role for 12 months, available with immediate effect and reports into the Embedded Marketing Manager EMEA.
What you'll be doing:
* Evangelise Jetson Embedded Solutions and Developer Kits to Educational Institutions and Developer communities.
* Provide on-line training via Webinars & WebEx to the community, partners and educational institutions
* Build a calendar of regional (COMPANY NAME) activities - online and in person, tapping into existing community events.
* Influencer activity and sharing with key developer communities via social media networks.
* Support relations with Jetson ecosystem partners & customers from a marketing evangelism perspective.
* Learn about - and share; the latest in Jetson related technologies & projects in IVA, robotics, smart cities etc.
* Contribute to (COMPANY NAME) Embedded marketing collateral & demonstrations, working with internal teams to build materials.
* Promotion of our Deep Learning institute (DLI) education courses.
What we need to see:
* Relevant degree in Artificial Intelligence, Engineering or Computer Science (Masters degree preferred).
* 1- 2 years' experience in creating Embedded / Edge Applications using with Pytorch, TensorFlow, CUDA.
* Demonstrated capability in building DL/ AI applications, for computer vision (IVA) or robotics.
* Experience in evangelising products, social media influencer, good at building connections with teams or partners.
* Capable of organizing and driving small scale
* Fluent in English and ideally German, other languages an advantage.
* Willing to travel within Europe.
* Enthusiastic, outgoing personality and a proficient presenter.
* Organized, adaptable, able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
* Enthusiastic, Self-motivated, able to multi-task and prioritize own workload.
Our work at (COMPANY NAME) is dedicated towards visual and AI computing. For two decades, (COMPANY NAME) has pioneered the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. GPU acceleration has also proven to be a breakthrough in solving many of the most complex problems in Artificial Intelligence and High-Performance Computing.
Today, (COMPANY NAME)'s GPU's run deep learning algorithms and act as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Artificial Intelligence is transforming every industry, and Jetson Embedded systems allow AI to be deployed at the Edge, in the power efficient solutions needed to allow devices such as drones and robots to be truly autonomous