Description du poste:
About The Hut Group
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
MP Clothing is a new brand sports apparel brand born from our largest brand in (COMPANY NAME), Myprotein. You will find an unrivalled passion, drive and creativity from the team in MP Clothing who are on a mission to create a unique brand and develop the highest quality products in the sports apparel industry. After launching in January 2020 we are looking to grow our international presence and launch into multiple locales following the successful footprint of Myprotein.
Working within the MP Clothing Influencer team, reporting to the marketing manager the Influencer Marketing Executive will work alongside the rest of the Japan marketing team to deliver successful influencer outreach, Onboarding and support with marketing campaigns for MP Clothing Japan
The successful candidate will be a proactive, creative and hardworking individual who's passionate about influencer marketing and social media. They will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally, as well as having strong negotiation and organisational skills.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Research and identification of suitable influencers across various categories including Fitness, Fashion, sport and Lifestyle
* Ownership of the MP Clothing Japan Influencer Database
* Complete end-to-end relationship management with influencers, from initial outreach emails to processing payments
* Input into creative campaign ideas and strategies to build global brand awareness
* Use tools including Excel and Google Analytics to analyse and report on influencer performance
* Liaise with Content, Social, Campaign and Digital teams to execute 360 marketing campaigns and amplify influencer coverage
* Support the PR Team with ad hoc tasks, including the organisation and management of PR events
* Competitive salary
* Company pension scheme
* Onsite Doctor
* Employee discounts
* Company bonus scheme
Profil requis du candidat:
* Degree in Marketing (Preferred but not essential)
* Japanese language skills both written & spoken to native level
* Experience within Influencer Marketing or Social Media Marketing 1-2 years
* A genuine interest in health, wellbeing, fitness and an ambition to be at the forefront of this exciting area of digital marketing
* An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, affinity, content creation and driving commercial value for brands
* Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
* Outstanding communication, negotiation and organisational skills
* A proactive self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and the ability to meet deadlines