Description du poste:
Founded in 1856 by Thomas (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Occupying a position within the Commercial Procurement team the Commerical Category Manager is responsible for partnering with the IT Function to deliver optimum commercial outcomes and deliver directly to (COMPANY NAME)'s P&L.
* Category management for the ICS Tower, and to provide support as required across the other Tech Towers
* Engaging and managing stakeholders and suppliers
* Development and implementation of procurement strategies
* Work with Legal and Info-Sec to ensure quality contracts are in place with credible suppliers
* Provide regular reporting on savings, projects and supplier performance
* Take an active role in lifting the activities of the procurement team to World Class Excellence level
* Participate in ad hoc projects to support (COMPANY NAME) growth providing expertise procurement input for technology based initiatives
* Extensive operational and commercial experience in the field of IT, as broadly as possible
* Experience of forming and managing effective Stakeholder and Supplier relationships.
* Highly commercial and numerate
* Great customer facing skills
* Ability to deliver tangible results whilst working in a challenging and ever changing environment
* Ability to face and resolve multiple issues in a collaborative manner
* Good Excel /analytical and presentation skills
* MCIPS desired
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to flex between highly strategic thinking and 'getting the job done'
* Down to earth character that takes people with them on a journey of cultural change
* Self-motivated, high energy level, and a positive attitude
* Comfortable working in a flexible environment
* Tough resilient negotiator, but warm and fair
* Flexible, prepared to get into the detail, as well as see the big picture
Job Segment: Procurement, Manager, Marketing Manager, Category Manager, Buyer, Operations, Management, Marketing, Retail