Description du poste:
Join us as a Support Team Leader
* By leading the development and management of the private banking business, you'll be supporting the mission and vision of the bank
* You'll promote a culture of continuous improvement and implement changes with exceptional leadership skills
* This role will give you the opportunity to acquire professional accreditation that will help to further your career
What you'll do
You'll assist senior managers with the strategy, business and revenue planning and forecasting for your team. Managing your team's investment case work, you'll ensure that controls are in place and that files are completed in a regular and timely fashion. We'll also look to you to provide exceptional customer service by training your team to operate at peak performance and take responsibility for client complaint handling, acting as an escalation point as required.
Other duties will include:
* Managing and continually assessing workflow controls for clients
* Auditing call reports for your team to monitor performance
* Making sure that best practice is shared among your team and across the bank
* Delivering against the financial plan and set objectives
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience in banking or a financial services environment, alongside a strong understanding of financial products and services. Crucially, you'll need outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills, along with the ability to drive teams to deliver high levels of success and customer service.
We'll also expect:
* An RDR Level 4 qualification, or working towards this
* An understanding of the suitable investment advice giving process
* A high level of relationship, sales, management and business development skills
* Excellent numeracy skills
* Good IT skills with a focus on Microsoft Office
At (COMPANY NAME), we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here.
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks