Description du poste:
Seasonal Brand Ambassador/Driver
Location: Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: ASAP (3 month contract)
Would you like to work for a premium health and fitness brand? Since (COMPANY NAME)'s U.S. launch seven years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 8-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We're looking for passionate Ambassadors represent the (COMPANY NAME) Brand and be the face of the company and product to our Members. You'll be responsible for providing 5-star customer service in the delivery and set up the (COMPANY NAME) bike in member's homes, offices, and commercial properties
If you're passionate about fitness or technology, enjoy working in a team, and are motivated to provide great customer service we'd love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This isn't like your usual delivery job and you will work with a fellow (COMPANY NAME) Ambassador each day to conduct deliveries and presentations as a team in members' homes.
The (COMPANY NAME) bike comes pre-assembled into our warehouse, so don't worry about being an expert on building or repairing bikes. There is minimal assembly at point of delivery and full technical training and troubleshooting is provided.
In the Brand Ambassador role, your daily duties will include:
* Conduct morning load outs for deliveries and vehicle safety inspections
* Provide full (COMPANY NAME) delivery experience for members (pre-call, installation, presentation)
* Provide best-in-class customer service and education to build member excitement and engagement with (COMPANY NAME) bike and community
* Use digital delivery tools to track routing, complete appointments, and fulfil deliveries
* Proactively flag any customer escalations or feedback and liaise with Customer Support as needed
* Practice safe driving and delivery/product handling procedures
* Follow all warehouse operational procedures and safety standards
* Serve as (COMPANY NAME) product expert and build genuine passion for our brand
* Dynamic personality, and excellent customer service skills
* Strong communication skills both over the phone and face to face
* Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve customer or technical issues in real-time
* Ability to work well and collaborate in a team atmosphere
* A passion for health, fitness and exercise
* Must have a valid UK driver's license and a clean driving record
* Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME):
Founded in 2012, (COMPANY NAME) is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the (COMPANY NAME) Bike, the (COMPANY NAME) Tread, and (COMPANY NAME) Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, (COMPANY NAME) is changing the way people get fit. (COMPANY NAME) has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast 50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxs to learn more about joining our team.
* Full uniform provided
* Health insurance
* Dental & Vision
* Life Insurance
* Pension Plan