Description du poste:
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Leeds office:
Development Executive - Corporate
We have a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned professional individual contributor in Sales, who works independently with minimal supervision to execute sales goals for complex or high-yield accounts, lead account processes from start to finish and works to ensure account and relationship satisfaction and looking to join an established, market leading insurance broker
What can you expect?
* The opportunity to join a growing and highly successful team working with some of the UK's largest and best known companies on bespoke and complex insurance arrangements including global programs
* A team that strive to deliver best practice, market leading service and solutions with a focus on client service excellence
* To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across Marsh
* Excellent training and development with the ongoing career opportunities
What will you be rewarded with?
* Good work life balance with a competitive salary and bonus plan
* Comprehensive benefits programs including: excellent pension contributions, private health insurance, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs
* 26 days' holiday with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
We will rely on you to:
* Executes sales goals by maintaining a large book of business of complex or high-yield accounts by conducting frequent sales presentations, calls and meetings.
* Applies highly developed market and internal service offering insights to sales cold calls to engage potential clients, generate interest and schedule meetings or presentations.
* Creates sales proposals, presentations and RFP responses which creatively and effectively address complex prospect needs and appropriately communicate the business value of internal services and offerings.
* Leads complex account processes from the identification stage to closing; leading pricing negotiations, facilitating product and expectation discussions and ultimately securing a beneficial financial outcome for the business.
* Manages research efforts and analyses on relevant markets and industries to identify potential relationship needs, target new accounts and ultimately target areas of expansion for existing accounts or the book of business at large.
* Interfaces frequently with the potential or existing account representatives and stakeholders to ensure service satisfaction and uphold promises and general expectations.
* Maintains professional account relationships with new or established account representatives to introduce and sell new products to and facilitate deeper market penetration and representation and encourage and explore cross op co sales opportunities
* Is a member of various professional and industry or regional organizations and attends conferences and relevant events to expand and maintain a large professional network , represent the company and gain exposure and insight as to various specialties
What you need to have:
* A good understanding of insurance principals, lines of coverage and insurance programmes
* Excellent organisational and presentation skills with the ability to manage multiple enquiries simultaneously
* Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different divisions and business units
* A good awareness of clients' business, their business issues and industry trends
* The ability to effectively communicate with c-suite, build rapport and gain trust
* Demonstrate drive, ambition and the ability to self-motivate
* An open mindset to adopting new ideas and techniques to change the conversation with prospective clients
What makes you stand out:
* Proven experience of winning Corporate Business
* An industry specialism/niche
* The ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: (COMPANY NAME)), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annualized revenue approaching $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses, including Mercer, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers