Description du poste:
Customer Account Manager - Cheshire/Merseyside
About the role
As a Customer Account Manager you are the face of our business, the one who brings our brands to life and builds the most tangible relationships with our bars, clubs, restaurants, venues and events.
You will focus on a specific region across our on-trade channel - where you will drive the performance and growth of Bacardi's brands through existing accounts, new business, driving distribution and connecting with the consumer.
You will know everything about your region - the main venues, trends, competitors, influencers - and you will be able to differentiate Bacardi from the rest and excite the consumer.
Develop your career:
You will receive amazing training and support - to build your commercial acumen, sales confidence and capability, whilst nurturing your natural abilities and ensuring your career grow. All whilst having a fun, challenging but highly rewarding experience.
You will have the opportunity to work with some truly inspiring people, amazing brands and drive your career in all sorts of ways. Our package for this role includes a highly competitive base salary, car, quarterly bonus, 2 x pension contributions and amazing flexible benefits.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
* Deliver on key selling metrics: Brand Distribution, Visibility in outlet, New Business, Promotion and Financial Targets
* Develop and manage the sales plan for your area based on delivery of Commercial priorities.
* Complete outlet surveys in all customer visits and work in partnership with customers to deliver excellence in execution.
* Responsible for winning new business, retaining and growing existing business.
* Collaborate cross functionally with Marketing and Brand Ambassadors to bring our amazing brands to life, through hosting events and brand activations.
* Develop and maintain regular contact with Wholesale partners to mutually grow portfolio within area.
Measures of success
Critical experiences for success
Experience in Sales and/or On Trade Management. Spirits and/or Beverage Industry is a distinct advantage
* You are pro-active, resilient, goal-oriented and passionate about delivering results and constantly seek to improve - balancing creative thinking and commercial success
* Strong networking and interpersonal skills, with natural analytical, planning, time management and engaging communication style
* You love the consumer. You create strong positive first impressions and easily build those into great relationships with customersBacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth.
Our ways of working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We're caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We're passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we're most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit - both in our home markets and across the world