Description du poste:
-RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish
Profil requis du candidat:
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Demand Planning Manager to join our Benelux team.
This role is responsible for the demand planning requirements for the RCIS, actively supporting the objectives of the Supply Organisation. Manage and drive the setup effectively, and working with the local commercial functions to deliver the growth vision of the Area by developing and implementing new capabilities to produce NPDs / EPDs, you will play a key role in achieving Area plan by utilising innovative solutions to optimise performance.
* Deliver the area defined inventory target
* Proposing of changes to stock parameters considering MOQ and safety stock for Area approval
* Manage the demand planning and forecasting requirements for country including input to Plan and Forecast preparation. Responsible for Forecast Accuracy
* Lead the country S&OP process, ensure regular scheduled meetings occur and ensure quality data on past performance and future forecast is available for S&OP review
* Inventory management, including management of obsolescence
* Manage promotional inventory requirements and seasonal changes to inventory holdings
* Plan replenishment of product to maintain supply service levels, regular reporting of all business related and customer related KPI's
* Lead and manage a team of Demand Planners
* Establish strong working relationships with marketing, sales, other key stakeholders in order to achieve the best service level
* Planning of Supply Finished Goods Purchased to suppliers / Intercompany and definition of an appropriate inventory strategy to achieve the desired service level
Is this You?
* Commercial awareness - Understands the impact of Supply decisions on business profitability
* Strong track record of delivery is critical
* People management - Proven experience in leading managing and developing teams, able to influence people of all levels
* Flexibility in thinking and pragmatic problem solving skills
* Knowledge of local / international legislation to ensure that the company meets its legal obligations
* Proven experience in multi functional / multi national project management
* In depth knowledge of Engineering responsibilities, systems and standards
* (COMPANY NAME) is a global business, candidates should be open to relocate internationally for career development and challenge. Flexible to travel if required
* Possess (COMPANY NAME) values - Achievement, Teamwork, Entrepreneurship and Commitment
* The Business language at RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
RB is different: 'good enough' isn't good enough here.
RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game