Description du poste:
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, (COMPANY NAME) is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, (COMPANY NAME) allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
The Customer Experience (CX) Payments team is at the heart of a business that moves over $40 billion per year in order to enable a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
This team provides a world class service to community members by working closely with third-party processors to monitor and research transactions across all (COMPANY NAME) services. We ensure that money movement is global, accurate, and timely -- and thoroughly investigate when it's not to do right by our Hosts and Guests. Successful team members are curious, detail oriented and community driven.
* Support the (COMPANY NAME) community via all available contact channels
* Carefully handle escalated or sensitive issues as assigned to you
* Identify and escalate concerns to the correct party as appropriate
* Make sure the regulations and the industry standard are being met
* Manage time carefully to achieve performance targets
Skills for Success
* Writing: Your written communication is both clear and efficient. You tailor your style and tone to your audience and setting to ensure that your messages will be heard and understood. You know when written messages are appropriate and when to choose other forms of communication.
* Making Decisions: You consistently make good decisions that are aligned with our mission, and backed up by our processes and policies. You challenge your assumptions to ensure quality, unbiased decisions based on facts and outcomes. You're comfortable making judgment calls, and you use observation, reflection, experience, and reasoning to reach informed conclusions. People seek you out for advice and solutions. You let your resources guide your thought process and know when to ask others for input or support.
* Negotiating: You skillfully guide conversations toward outcomes that are acceptable to everyone involved. You help both internal and external groups find solutions to difficult problems. You remain focused on resolutions and settle differences without hurting people's feelings. You can be direct and assertive while remaining diplomatic, and you know when to adjust your approach. You're respectful, and quickly gain the trust of all parties.
* Taking Initiative: You set the highest standards of quality for your work, and hold yourself and others accountable. You understand the importance of delivering excellent products and services to our community, and you're rigorous about examining and improving your own work to ensure it's always as good as it can be. Even when you're successful, you never stop looking for ways to improve. You pay close attention to details, no matter how small.
* Managing Time Efficiently: You value time, and use it effectively and efficiently. You prioritize correctly, focusing your efforts on the things that are most important. You plan ahead, structure your day, and adapt your environment to make the best use of your time. You stay organized to ensure successful multitasking.
* Learning with Agility: You efficiently analyze new challenges, and quickly learn the additional skills and techniques needed to succeed. You proactively seek out opportunities to improve. You're versatile, and open to change when there's a better way. You learn from past mistakes and accomplishments. You're a cereal entrepreneur who is comfortable experimenting or reversing course.
* Proficiency in both written and verbal English and Portuguese
* Knowledge of or experience in the processing of international payments
* Be familiar with and comply to industry standards and regulations regarding sensitive user information