Description du poste:
Ligne de métierTax
Secteur / IndustrieNot Applicable
Spécialisation Employment Tax
Description de l'offreAre you an advanced excel user who likes solving complex issues and would like to develop your programming skills? Do you want to be a part of a company that invests in your future? We support career growth by encouraging continuous learning and by providing a framework for you to acquire new skills at the right time. Our aim is to become more efficient and create space for innovation and development.
As tax professionals, we live in a new reality fueled by the blinding pace of change. The digital revolution is here. Successful companies are reevaluating the way they do business and looking for efficient technology solutions to reduce cost and help transform their tax function into a modern, more efficient business enabler. Reimagine the tax function of the future through the lens of technology and business-transforming analytics.
We are transforming the way we deliver tax services and looking for you who want to participate in our digital transformation.
As a Junior Tax Technologist, you will perform a wide variety of tasks:
- Participate in digital transformation of various tax services
- Automate and customize calculations in compliance within tax legislations
- Supporting business services using digital applications and softwares
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at (COMPANY NAME) needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the (COMPANY NAME) Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. (COMPANY NAME) Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
* Share and collaborate effectively with others.
* Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
* Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
* Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
* Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
* Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
* Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of (COMPANY NAME) firms.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
* Degree in physics, analytics, computer science or relevant field
* Advanced Excel skills
* Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
To apply, submit a complete application with:
* Cover letter
* Grades from high school
* Grades from University/College
NOTE: Please observe that all documents are to be attached where the system asks you to add your resumé.Your application can be written in either Swedish or English.
If you have any questions please contact HR, email@example.com.
We use psychological tests as part of our selection process. The reason for this is to make the selection process more accurate and fair for all candidates applying for a role.
Welcome with your application!
FormationDegrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Licence
Déplacements à prévoir 0%
Poste éligible avec un permis de travail No
Autorisation gouvernementale requiseNo
Fin de validité du posteDecember 15