Description du poste:
As a junior developer at our office in Lund you will develop state of the art software for embedded systems within the mobility industry. You will work on exciting new projects with cutting edge technology for a highly successful and profitable company. A role like this will ensure your possibilities to challenge yourself and gain the experience you need in order to progress in your career. You will be joining one of our ambitious teams which will provide you with the environment you need in order to flourish.
In this position, you will be expected to:
* Develop software in Java or C / C++ for embedded systems.
* Participate in every stage of the software development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation to delivery.
* Communicate with other software teams in Lund as well as teams around the world.
* Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
* Excellent Java, C or C++ programming skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, German will be a plus).
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Diversity is our strength! At (COMPANY NAME) we look at diversity in gender, generation, nationalities and culture as our advantage. We believe mixed teams to be more successful because they utilize the potential offered by different perspectives and solution strategies. We therefore promote mixed teams at all levels and draw on the entire talent pool.
Videos To Watch