Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a TradeTech pioneer with a mission to enable easier, safer and cleaner transportation for all stakeholders in the global supply chain. (COMPANY NAME)'s IoT hardware, software, and analytics create transparency to improve efficiency and preserve value across supply networks. The technology mitigates risks to people, infrastructure, and cargo and reduces emissions and waste.
The company empowers carriers, cargo owners, and other transportation participants to monitor the location, status, and conditions of their assets and cargo in real-time, anywhere in the world. Sophisticated Big Data analytics delivers business intelligence at scale to drive efficiency, process automation, and achieve sustainability targets.
Headquartered in Zurich, (COMPANY NAME) operates throughout Europe and the U.S., with an international team of employees from 29 countries.
For more information, visit wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Owner who is ready to take ownership of a growing product end-to-end. If you are passionate about the SaaS platforms, Big Data, Machine Learning, Global Scale Supply Chains challenges, and joining a great company culture, this is the right position for you.
Your main areas of accountability:
* Understanding the needs of internal and external stakeholders
* Researching and analyzing the market and trends
* Breaking down the product milestones into actionable stories that engineers can understand
* Conceptualizing the product from ideas, to prototypes to MVPs and releases
* Managing of product backload, priorities, and timelines
* Assisting in hiring staff and expanding the team's capability and competence
* Strong organizational skills with proven record of E2E delivery of complex products.
* Experience as a Product Owner in SaaS, AI/ML, Supply Chain, IoT, or other customer-facing web applications
* Experience in working in a Scrum, Agile or Lean environment
* Effective communication skills with ability to coordinate with multiple external and internal stakeholders
* Ability to take discussions at high-level with business stakeholders and to go in sufficient technical detail with technical stakeholders.
* Capable of handling a dynamic, a changing environment and is not afraid to bring own ideas for improvement
* Ability to travel for workshops, product launches, demos or similar
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
This role is designed to be based in Zurich, Switzerland hence it would be great if you are eligible to live and work in CH.
What we offer
* Flexibility: We have a hybrid working model which will provide you flexible office days and working hours.
* Work Life Balance: We offer 25 days' paid leave.
* Sustenance: Coffee, tea, water, fruit and nuts, snacks and fridges usually stocked with delicious smoothies - all free of charge.
* Public transport: After completion of your probation period we offer a subsidized monthly subscription for public transport in Zurich.
We invite you to apply for this position regardless of your age, gender, nationality, religion, orientation, ethnicity or whatever you might think hold you back as we believe in and celebrate diversity. Only by accepting everyone as they are, can we be at our best!
* Contribute Actively
* Be Transparent - do not BS
* Promote Mutual Respect
* Keep Cool and Have Fun
* Fail Forward
* Think and Act as an Entrepreneur
Sounds like a match? We look forward reviewing your application (CV with max. 3 pages in PDF)!
Please only send CVs in English.
We will not consider CVs from agencies
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||30 Mar 2023|
|Secteur:||TIC / Informatique|