Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The (COMPANY NAME) Field Service Management solution empowers technicians to boost customer satisfaction with mobile tools, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and the Internet of Things, customer self-service processes, simplified scheduling and dispatching and real-time analytics and reporting. But these buzzwords all only work if the platform or site is reliable. As we have grown our small-scale processes, our processes and our infra team cannot hold up anymore with the pace of our developments. We embrace DevOps and want to provide the teams a Self-Service platform so they can self-manage their owned apps!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Will to evangelize and be a pain in the ass in order for the teams to adhere to your newly introduced self-service platform.
* Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages.
* Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions-and then into automation.
* Improve and automate the product development process to make it as boring as possible.
* Connect Infrastructure and Development as Ops-Liaison slowly transferring operations into each team helping them become 'DevOps'
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Initiative, you will not get a 70 line JIRA ticket, more something like 'Move our Grafana to Code'
* Have experience with Nginx, HAProxy, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, or similar technologies
* T or even E knowledge (knowing everything but being a subject matter expert in one or some areas)
* Have an urge for delivering quickly and iterating fast
* Have an urge to collaborate and communicate asynchronously
* Be a good mentor and a pain in the ass (be a good evangelist)
* Strong programming skills in Go and/or Java and/or TypeScript
* Share our 'CORE ENGINEERING CULTURE' - YBIYRI
* Have an urge to document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice
* Be able to follow a culture change through even if it ages
* Strong experience in building scalable cloud native products is plus
You bring considerable experience in the areas and skills mentioned above. Working in an agile environment and especially remote.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Product Development, (COMPANY NAME), Java, Technology, Engineering, Research