Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We're leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour.
At Capella you'll work in a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. We're looking for people excited about tackling seemingly impossible challenges, learning new skills and concepts, and helping each other achieve success.
Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and help everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, the data management and reporting analyst role supports internal customers across the organization from sales, finance, engineering, product, and business operations. As our business grows and we develop new key performance indicators (KPIs), this role will establish data access, organization, and visualization patterns that will become codified in dashboards and systems used in decision making across the business. Additionally, as we establish new service level commitments across our systems, this role will design the data access and reporting to ensure we are monitoring these key performance statistics and establishing appropriate alerting mechanisms.
In addition to data management and reporting, this role will also provide support within the organization where more complex systems interaction is required to address questions or resolve issues with our systems and offerings. The role will develop a deep understanding of foundational sales, product, engineering, and finance processes and will think outside the box to propose and implement process improvement through mechanisms, analytics, and data visibility.
* Python scripting and experience with data manipulation libraries such as Pandas or similar
* Accessing and querying data through APIs
* Automating the process of data acquisition and preparation
* Data visualization in QuickSight and/or Tableau
* Dashboard development using Streamlit or similar tools
* SQL writing and leveraging querying tools in relational database software
* NoSQL (Key/Value) database querying
* Ability to manage large volumes of data
* Ability to implement creative solutions to complex data challenges
* Proficient in Excel (macros, pivot tables, charts, etc.)
* Experience querying data from ERP/CRM (Salesforce and NetSuite preferred)
* Customer-centric mindset and experience translating internal customer requirements into priorities and examples that support their understanding of data, process, and system status
* Attention to detail in defining and producing informative data driven reporting artifacts
* Proven ability to communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
* Excellent communication, writing, and cross-team collaboration skills
* Experience with cloud-based computing and data warehousing infrastructure with a preference for AWS experience
* Web application development experience
* Experience in software development, particularly focused on geospatial and/or remote sensing applications, geospatial data management, and data visualization
* Experience in customer service or support organizations
* Experience with remotely sensed imagery and data products
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Earth Sciences, or an equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||28 Jui 2022|