Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At (COMPANY NAME), you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
As a Support Engineer, you trouble-shoot and solve incoming customer problems that are reported online through the customer service system at (COMPANY NAME)®. This task regularly involves liaising with development teams. By utilizing teamwork, knowledge databases, problem simulation, and remote work on customer systems, you will collaborate to resolve issues while achieving excellent customer satisfaction.
The (COMPANY NAME) community of employees, partners and customers is vast - the (COMPANY NAME) Community Network (http://sxx.xxx.xxm) has over 2.5 million members.
The worldwide Product Support team of ~3000 is committed to the success of our customers through outstanding technical support. We actively investigate customer issues by mastering diverse technologies and by working intensively with the products we offer. We measure our success by customer satisfaction.
Make a difference - become a member of the (COMPANY NAME) Community and help the world Run Better.
Area of Expertise
(COMPANY NAME) Product Lifecycle Management and Manufacturing
The (COMPANY NAME) Product Lifecycle Management ((COMPANY NAME) PLM) applications provide you with a 360-degree-support for all product-related processes - from the first product idea, through manufacturing to product service. (COMPANY NAME) PLM gives organizations the unique ability to perform their essential business processes with modular software that is designed to work with other (COMPANY NAME) and non-(COMPANY NAME) software. Organizations and departments in all sectors can deploy (COMPANY NAME) PLM to address specific business challenges on their own timelines.
The Product Support DC PLM MAN team in Budapest supports our customers in the application areas:
Logistics Data Management (LDM)
Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
Quality Management (QM)
Shop Floor Control (SFC)
Industry specific solution for the automotive industry
Industry specific solution for the oil industry
We are looking for a new colleague for Logistics Data Management. The position is currently limited to two years.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Among other responsibilities, you should expect to do many of the following:
* Investigates, analyze complex, real world, unique problems; and resolve critical system issues for Enterprise level Fortune 500 companies.
* Think independently and apply effective problem-solving skills.
* Technical problem solving - Debugging (ABAP, ABAP OO) of business processes.
* Work and talk with colleagues and customers from all around the world!
* Recommend known technical solutions and develop workarounds for corrective action.
* Properly document communications and actions for customer issues in our CRM system.
* Use (COMPANY NAME) and third-party Tools to diagnose problems directly on customer systems.
* Contribute regularly to the internal and external Knowledge Base.
* Participate in After Hours Support & Weekend shifts as scheduled.
* Master (COMPANY NAME) software that is being used by industries, governments and multinational companies
* Join the global (COMPANY NAME) Family and become an ambassador for the Support Organization.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Required Education, Competencies and Skills:
* University degree or College diploma program in Computer Science, Business, Technology, Mathematics and Engineering or related areas. Strong IT affinity is a must.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* High proficiency in English (spoken, written and customer management).
* Ability to assess, research, and troubleshoot while collecting information about customer issues.
* Having programming skills is preferred.
* Knowledge of logistics and production processes is an advantage.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Open and professional communication style.
* Strong team player who learns and adapts quickly.
* Enjoy and derive satisfaction from direct interfacing with customers.
* German language skill is of advantage.
Desired Work Experience:
* Fresh graduates are welcome.
* Experience in IT Support is of advantage.
* Experience with ERP Systems is of advantage.
Please note that this is a maternity cover fixed contract.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, ERP, Consulting, Quality Manager, Engineering, Technology, Quality