Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. xxxx8;
The (COMPANY NAME) Family is currently at 150, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco with our recent partnership with Ticket Arena Leeds. xxxx7;
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.xxxx1;
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company, #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies and have just been announced in Deloitte Technology Fast 5x xxx9. xxxx0;
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. xxxx0;xxxx0;xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Portuguese/Spanish speaking Performance Marketing Specialist to join the team. You will be closely working within our team assisting with the day to day running of a team of 5. Reporting directly to the Head of Performance Marketing.
* Implement, Optimise and manage paid search campaigns
* Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according best practice guidelines
* Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets Based on ROAS
* Ensure Conversion rate and ROAS optimisation based on targets
* Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the digital marketing strategy
* Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
* Analyse and recommend based on results
* A/B testing at scale on Landing pages, copy, market segmentation, Bid optimisation...
* Management of display activities & remarketing
We're a team of 160 located in an amazing the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 5pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out.
Benefits & Perks also include:
* 25 days holiday per annum
* 15 sick days per annum
* Discretionary flexible working from home
* Eyecare - Discounted eye tests and glasses
* (COMPANY NAME) United- 7 a-side football matches
* Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & all year round staff discount
* Extra day holiday for your birthday
* Management training programme
* Free breakfast
* Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
* Weekly Friday drinks at 4pm on Friday
* Regular team lunches
* Fun monthly company events
* Perks - free (COMPANY NAME) T-shirts, Jumpers and more
* Value driven start-up culture
Profil requis du candidat:
* Fluent in Portuguese or Spanish (both is a plus)
* At least 2 years of experience in a similar role (agency or client-side)
* Strong Paid Search knowledge, with a hunger to learn more.
* Strong numerical and analytical skills
* Proven track record in driving successful paid search, paid social, display campaigns
* Experience working with large budget international PPC campaigns, within an ROI focused environment.
* Strong attention to detail
* Creative - constantly coming up with new, imaginative ideas to explore and test.
* Passion for digital marketing in general
* Effective communication and reporting skills
* Strong Excel knowledge
* Confident team player, comfortable approaching/working alongside of departments.
* Ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative