Description du poste:
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
As (COMPANY NAME) Go, we are excited to build on-demand delivery function from ground up as part of our journey towards becoming the one stop solution for our users. We aim to swiftly deliver everyday needs while adhering to our commitment towards operational excellence.
* University degree (preferably business administration or economics faculties)
* Min.3 years of sales and account management experience in e-commerce, fmcg or retail sectors
* Analytical thinker, result oriented, high achiever, good team player, high sense of responsibility
* Strong interpersonal & communication skills
* Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment (can add startup)
* Good in English communication
* Good command of MS Office applications, especially very good in Excel
* No military obligation for male candidates (completed or exempt)
* Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth and upsell opportunities and improve the performance of our growth efforts.
* Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact. Scale the account management function.
* Help design process, structure, and tools to effectively grow account management.
* Monitor the accounts' performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies when needed.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
* We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
* Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
* Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
* Don't forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||29 Jui 2020|
|Secteur:||Internet / Nouveaux Médias|