Description du poste:
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Category Department is one of the most important teams at (COMPANY NAME) which is a future-oriented, fast-growing and technology enthusiast company. Category Team plan and coordinate the category sales strategy of the responsible category and ensure profitable growth and long-term development. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at (COMPANY NAME).
* Minimum 5 years of "Category Management" experience in retail / e-commerce business, especially in shoes or fashion category
* Experienced in category management, product management, trade marketing and commercial operations,
* Dominate the marketplace model,
* Exceptional communication, persuasion and team working skills
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills
* Project or program management experience is a plus
* Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* High level analytical skills
* Team management and coaching experience
* Active user of MS Office programs
* Developing business relations with local brands and distributors of worldwide known brands in retail sector,
* Understanding the consumer and leading operations required maximize customer satisfaction management of all commercial operations,
* Seller Management; negotiations on trade-terms, Developing seller engagement with Marketplace team
* Preparing the strategy plan of category and yearly commercial targets together with the planning team
* Dynamic pricing & stock management,
* Partnering with marketing and technology teams for the best shopping experience,
* Management of all commercial operations,
* Leading & coaching a team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
* We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
* Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
* Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
* Don't forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||14 Oct 2020|
|Secteur:||Internet / Nouveaux Médias|