Description du poste:
When applying internally, please keep your search tailored and consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles at any given time to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Business Development Associate - Benelux Market
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Are you looking for a clear and structured career path?
Do you want world-class training from an industry leading company?
Do you want to work as part of a diverse and innovative team?
Then (COMPANY NAME)'s Sales Development Graduate Program might be for you!
We provide extensive training and mentoring to all Graduates. With our strong coaching culture, our aim is to support and nurture you on your journey to becoming a world class sales professional. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience in an international team with a market leader that has transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with the Sales Development team to build further customer and industry intelligence
- Using social media channels to identify business opportunities
- Analysing organisational structures for our key Account Executives
- Developing new ideas for identifying potential key customers
- Attending workshops to improve your understanding of the company, improve your presentation skills and to prepare you for your next role in the company
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
- 56 Volunteering hours a year
- Free snacks and drinks in the canteen
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Map Your Future
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to developing our people and provides extensive training and mentoring opportunities. With our strong coaching culture we aim to develop you into a world-class sales executive. This is a great opportunity to gain international experience at the industry leader in Enterprise Cloud Computing.
(COMPANY NAME).org is based on a simple idea: leverage (COMPANY NAME)'s technology, people, and resources to help improve communities around the world. We call this integrated philanthropic approach the 1-1-1 model because it started with a commitment to leverage 1% of (COMPANY NAME)'s technology, people, and resources to improve communities around the world. By encouraging and enabling companies to adopt the 1-1-1 model, (COMPANY NAME).org is helping to spark a worldwide corporate giving revolution.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
Profil requis du candidat:
Who are we looking for?
- You are a recent graduate (preferably Masters-level)
- You speak fluently: Dutch and English (additionally French would be beneficial)
- You are a team player and have great communication skills
- You have exceptional organisational and planning skills
- You're independent, self-motivated and can work off your own initiative
- You are results-driven and interested in being part of a fast-paced sales environment
- You have a clear interest in a sales career