Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) Globalization Services broadens (COMPANY NAME)'s global footprint by enabling businesses to run efficiently with the vision of empowering them with 'Local compliance' and 'Global Success'. We help customers succeed in their local markets by providing legal compliance, catering to country specific needs and providing multi-language capabilities for (COMPANY NAME) solutions. The economy's drive for globalization and digitalization goes hand in hand, which makes us one of the most instrumental teams of (COMPANY NAME)'s transition to the cloud. With an incredibly diverse team spread across 40 locations worldwide, we consider our people as our most precious asset.
The Globalization Services Financials unit focuses on the localization of Financials and related industries. It has teams in Germany, China, India, Russia, Brazil and other locations, consisting of colleagues from more than 20 nationalities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We're looking for a motivated working student (f/m/d) who could join our development team. The major tasks include:
* Support GS Financials architecture team with development tasks in our S/4HANA system environment
* Be willing to learn ABAP programming language
* Develop tools to improve productivity and efficiency
* Implement, coordinate testing and documentation of tool solutions
* Provide operational support and new technologies
* Chance to derive insights how development teams and a development unit like Globalization Services Financials are working
* Working on challenging tasks in an international global environment
* Opportunities to get into touch with latest (COMPANY NAME) innovative technologies and products due to localization needs
* Close contact with the leading roles of Globalization Services Financials
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
You are a currently enrolled student at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Studying preferably in the fields: computer science, natural science, engineering, or related field
* Having the following computer skills: MS Office, experience in at least one programming language
* Strong analytical and logical skills, ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas
* Very good communication skills; fluent English and German
* Self-motivating working style; good team player
* Constructive and open style of communication
* Flexibility when dealing with other mentalities and culture
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, ERP, Engineer, (COMPANY NAME), Technology, Entry Level, Engineering