Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Education and Training
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Learning Organizations at (COMPANY NAME) are working together under the banner of (COMPANY NAME) Learning. Our mission is to build a global, best-in-class "Learning Culture," where everyone is a teacher and everyone is a learner, since we believe that learning happens all the time, anywhere, and in many ways.
"Learning must be our culture at DBS", with these words Michael Kleinemeier, member of the executive board, puts learning and skill transformation right in the center of everybody's attention in Digital Business Services (DBS). The learning team is looking for a talented video producer which supports the team to create impactful enablement programs.
The enablement topics are new and emerging innovation technologies, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, blockchain as well as our internal processes and methodologies.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We support you to explore what we do, and want you to discover how you can best add value to our learning team tasks could include:
* Bring in your experience and ideas for hands-on video production
* Support project lead in defining a visually appealing and branding conform video design
* Shoot attractive videos together with our (COMPANY NAME) experts which our learners love to consume
* Manage postproduction based on video design
* Work with company's social collaboration and video streaming platforms to publish and optimize internal awareness.
* Work hard - have fun - stay hungry!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or university of applied sciences
* Preferred fields of study: Digital- Media/Design, Video & Audio (Post-)Production, and Marketing & Communication - interdisciplinary studies welcome!
* Computer skills: Adobe Premiere Pro; experience with Adobe's Audition, Blender, Camtasia is a big plus!
* Language skills: English (mandatory), German (beneficial)
* Experiences: in creation and publishing of videos in public channels like youTube, snapshot, etc.; and in project management
* Good self-organization skills since you'll treated as fully integrated team member with own responsibilities
* Good communication skills in order to be able to interact with diverse project teams / stakeholders
* Pro-active character and reliable in delivering results;
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs.
#Workingstudent #Werkstudent #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Instructional Designer, Communications, Intern, ERP, Marketing Communications, Education, Marketing, Entry Level, Technology