Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany Jacascript Mobile React
(COMPANY NAME) is a people first OS that helps people get the most out of their phones and lead a balanced life. Join us to help people spend less time staring at their screens and more time with the people around them.
We are looking for a hands-on multi-disciplinary JS developer to work on various stacks (Web, Mobile, Desktop). Work with top notch UX and Design talent on exciting new concepts in a user oriented product development.
Gain experience to manage a concept > code > deploy > customer > repeat. Great environment to learn to deploy & work with customers directly.
As we are looking for multiple people this can be an Internship, Thesis or a Full-time Job.
* Active hands-on practical experience with React frameworks.
* Good command of SCSS/Styled-components and front-end in general
* NodeJS familiar
* Current, coded before and currently coding at work or side projects preferably. (Please if you only coded in your coding bootcamp, work on some personal projects, launch them, and then consider applying.)
* React-native is a plus.
* Git knowledge
* Clean coder, OO, Async, Eslint familiar, conventions, TDD, babel/webpack.
* Competitive salary, this is a fully PAID position, with normal holidays etc.
* Autonomy, we praise a hackers meet Product people culture, you get the freedom to autonomously work with your users directly as a product owner.
* Guidance from experienced devs who are humble and fun to work with
* Working on some of the latest tech stacks
* Cozy office in Mitte, at the epic-centre of startups
* Stock options
* Paid healthy lunch.
* Internships can always turn to a Full-time job.
Please highlight your projects, active participations, side hobbies, code, github profile in your application and do not send lengthy CVs