Description du poste:
Recent advances of machine learning algorithms allow novel and innovative applications. Especially, deep neural networks (DNNs) provide unprecedented accuracy on many tasks. However, these algorithms are usually trained and evaluated in high level machine learning frameworks and require significant effort to bring them to resource constrained embedded systems.
* You will evaluate and adapt available open source software (OSS) compilers, such as tvm, on our industrial AI use-cases.
* You adapt the automated OSS framework to meet our requirements with regard to translating high-level neural network descriptions onto dedicated hardware accelerators for DNNs prototypically implemented in FPGAs.
* Education: studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering or comparable
* Personality and Working Practice: goal-oriented and communicative
* Experience and Knowledge: Microcontrollers, FPGA, Linux and Embedded Systems
* Qualification: good Knowledge of Python and C(++) is a must
* Languages: fluent in English, German would be an asset
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Requirement for this internship is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Axel Javier Acosta Aponte (Business Department)
+4x xxx xxx xxxx8
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Videos To Watch