Description du poste:
* Help shape the future: Be part of the team and jointly responsible for the self-training AI topics like neuronal networks and deep learning.
* Create something new: You develop AI algorithm and a method to train the algorithm.
* Take responsibility: You are responsible for the validation of the developed algorithm.
* Education: Bschelor studies in the field of automotive engineering, mechatronical engineering, electronic engineering, mechanical engineering or a similar course of study with good to very good records
* Character and Working Practice: Responsible, self-motivated, analytical thinking and the ability to work in a team
* Experience and Knowledge: skills in MS Office, advanced skills in MATLAB/Simulink and PYTHON (optional)
* Languages: Good in English (written and spoken)
The thesis can be done as part of a bachelor thesis, working student job or internship.
Start: According to prior agreement
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Christian Schwab (Business Department)
+4x xxxx xxx xxx8
Videos To Watch