Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Software-User Experience
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors Product Design team is on a journey of transformation. We're raising the standard for business engagement by designing our Human Resources app to focus on the employee, their day, their future, their career. We´re building a talented team around the world to support this journey and bring truly global point of view to our entire product. Think diverse, inclusive and engaged
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Our project offers you the opportunity to act in a multi-national environment within a team of highly dedicated UX professionals.
* You will collaborate directly with fellow product designers, researchers, product managers and development teams.
* As a member of our UX team you will help us creating functional prototypes for web and mobile using tools like Sketch.
* You will work closely together with user researcher and support us in preparing user research activities and usability tests with end users and customers.
* You are eager to explore interaction techniques and willing to work in a cross-disciplinary team. You have an open mind set; independent work style combined with team orientation.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences:
* Student at university or university of applied sciences
* Preferred field(s) of study: Communication Design, Psychology, Media Design, Software Engineering with focus on UI/Interaction design or related field
* Computer skills: MS Office, Good skills in mastery of graphical prototyping software is a plus
* Language skills: Fluency in English
* Soft skills: Team player with the ability to work independently
* Others: Good skills in graphical design is a plus
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#UX Intership #Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Cloud, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology, Engineering