Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Talent Attraction is one part of our HR department and is the place to be when you want to help attracting the best talents for (COMPANY NAME). Our ultimate goal is to create the best experiences for all our customers, being the external as well as the internal candidates and also our hiring managers.
Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working remotely, so your internship will also be virtual, and you don't have to be located in Walldorf.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Join us in creating an amazing candidate experience: Everything we do will lead us towards this goal. Your tasks will be:
* Driving projects amongst the topic of candidate experience
* Strengthening the collaboration between the different stakeholders
* Preparing and leading enablement sessions for our Talent Attraction colleagues
* Working with and on new technologies, e.g. chat bot and AI
* Working with our recruiting tool and ensuring a seamless global collaboration
* Working on our communications that we send out to our customers, e.g. videos & email communications
* Supporting the Global Head of Talent Attraction in different topics as well as working closely with the team that drives experiences and tool improvements
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You are a currently enrolled student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences
* Studying preferably in the fields of business administration, psychology, marketing or computer science
* Speaking and writing English and German fluently
* Experienced in using MS Office, especially PowerPoint
* Besides that, you want to go the extra mile, you are an outstanding networker and it is easy for you to walk in other people's shoes
* You enjoy working on different projects with various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
* You want to innovate and to challenge things
* You can start as soon as possible and stay ideally for six months
Then YOU are the right candidate for this position. We are looking forward to your application and getting to know you.
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please describe as well your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
#LifeatSAP #Experiences #TalentAttraction #Hiring
#Internship #Praktikum #Germany #Deutschland #Student
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, Manager, HR, ERP, Marketing Manager, Entry Level, Management, Human Resources, Technology, Marketing