Description du poste:
You share your enthusiasm for TV content, series, news, sports programs and movies with our users? Do you enjoy creating images, gifs or small animations for online marketing in a fast and targeted manner using the most popular graphics programs? This includes creatives for social media, newsletters, mock-ups for websites and our App Store appearances as well as the support of our graphic designer in advertising material for partners.
In the area of visual communication & graphics we are looking for a Marketing Design working student (f/m/x), whom can ideally support our Marketing Team 12-18 hours per week.
If you want to use and enhance your knowledge in marketing design and visual communication, (COMPANY NAME) is the right place for you. Additionally, you will gain insights into the daily work of a marketing team of a well-known internet brand and the development of cross-media campaigns.
* Creation of advertising material (online and print) for social media ads, banner ads for Google and Amazon, addressable TV ads, YouTube and TV spots, print ads, posters, flyers and stickers
* Research photos and stock material for newsletter, website and social media
* Produce deliverables for App Stores
* Production of devices mock-ups to display our core product.
* Creation and adaptation of templates for e.g.Google Docs, Google Slides, Photoshop Support with various marketing measures
* You are a registered student in the field of design, marketing, media and communication science, film or similar.
* Good knowledge and skills in image editing, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
* Basic animation skills, e.g. Photoshop, After Effects
* You already have first experiences in the field of graphic design, e.g. through internships or your own projects
* You work independently and accurately
* You are interested in the German TV market and are enthusiastic about different TV contents from news to shows, to sports
* Very good knowledge of German and English
* Bonus: social media affinity
* Bonus: language skills in French
* Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of 33 different nationalities
* Flexible work schedules and options to work from home
* Flat hierarchies and open door policy
* Competitive compensation and vacation entitlement
* Social events ranging from company lunches and after work drinks to annual off site company events
* Free yoga classes, German language classes and health checks
B2C Team The B2C team is the most cross-functional team at (COMPANY NAME). Whether it's performance marketing, SEO, content, CRM, social media, public relations, licensing, placement and sale of online ad inventory or customer support - we work enthusiastically to fulfil our mission: To position (COMPANY NAME) as the best alternative to traditional TV broadcasting.
We translate the company's goals into long-term strategies and daily challenges. We operate in a very dynamic and competitive environment and are always looking for creative ways to get people excited about (COMPANY NAME) and keep them as satisfied customers permanently on our TV streaming platform. Interdisciplinary cooperation and out of the box thinking are very important to us and we are looking for team players, networkers and inspiring characters who love TV streaming like us.
We are (COMPANY NAME) (COMPANY NAME) enables our users to view indiscriminately and we reflect that in our team too. Regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law we encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunities employer, join us and help build a diverse team dedicated to revolutionising the way you watch TV.
JOIN US AND BECOME PART OF OUR STREAM TEAM