Description du poste:
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program:
The (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program is (COMPANY NAME)'s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at (COMPANY NAME):
* Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
* Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
* Gain visibility: with (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program in your title, you'll have a global network of (COMPANY NAME) leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team:
(COMPANY NAME)'s New Ventures & Technologies (NVT) business unit is (COMPANY NAME)'s central innovation unit and a strategic pioneer of transformative technologies and business models. The NVT Communications & Marketing team takes on cross-functional tasks and is a close partner and consultant to the management team and various development units. One of them is the (COMPANY NAME) Labs Berlin team.
Located at the heart of European Innovation, (COMPANY NAME) Labs Berlin combines the power of a global company with the strength of a unique local ecosystem. Our local teams explore new trends and pilot creative concepts that have the potential to scale on a global level and set new standards for the whole company.
What you'll do:
Position title: (COMPANY NAME) NVT iXp Intern (f/m/d) - Social Media & Communications for (COMPANY NAME) Labs Berlin
Work Area: Communication
Location: Berlin (remote work possible within Germany)
Expected start date: August 0x, xxx2
In this role, you'll:
We are looking for a committed and passionate student (f/m/d) who will support the NVT Communications and Marketing team. As part of the team, you will support us in internal and external communications for our strategic Berlin location with a strong focus on social media at the earliest possible date full-time. Focus is the positioning of (COMPANY NAME) in the local ecosystem to attract the best talents, shape the image of (COMPANY NAME) as an innovation leader and foster its position as market leader for enterprise application software.
Have you already gained experience in social media communications, do you feel comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment, are you a team player, and able to take on new and diverse tasks independently? Wait no longer and apply now!
Your main tasks include:
* Running and owning social media management for our owned (COMPANY NAME) Berlin channels end-to-end: plan, schedule, and manage postings across various channels while ensuring one voice and own editorial planning
* Creating multi-media content for our internal and external audiences in line with our overall innovation communications strategy & brand messaging
* Supporting with creation of content such as blogposts, videos, newsletters etc.
* Creating inspiring, creative and engaging multi-channel campaigns on topics which are relevant for (COMPANY NAME)'s Berlin ecosystem
* Monitoring of our internal and external communication activities, analyze KPIs and identify areas for data-driven growth & improvement
* Supporting the (COMPANY NAME) Labs Berlin Strategy & Operations team, e.g. in organizing events
* Collaborate with other departments (development, sales etc.) to manage (COMPANY NAME)'s reputation in Berlin, identify key players and coordinate actions
Who you are:
You are a student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of applied sciences. We're looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
* Preferred fields of study: Communications and/or Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Visual Communications, Communications Design
* Proficiency in major social media platforms and knowledge of best practices
* Social media experience for enterprise organizations (preferred)
* Excellent editorial and writing skills (photo/video/text)
* An eye for visual arrangements, creative mindset and drive to execute new ideas
* Computer skills: good skills in all Microsoft Office products necessary
* Soft skills: team player, creative thinking, good presentations and communication skills, highly motivated, flexible & open for ad-hoc requests; passionate about creating content
* Language skills: excellent knowledge of English, German as a plus
Visit our Careers Page for more information on the program and follow @SAPiXp on Instagram to check out experiences worldwide!
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages.
Note for Germany: currently the (COMPANY NAME) Internship Experience Program is only open to interns and being hired into other contract types such as working students will preclude the candidate's participation in the program.
#Internship #Praktikum #SAPiXp #Germany #Deutschland #Student #LI-Hybrid
We build breakthroughs together
(COMPANY NAME) innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, (COMPANY NAME) has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At (COMPANY NAME), we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
(COMPANY NAME)'s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At (COMPANY NAME), we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with (COMPANY NAME) and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxx.
For (COMPANY NAME) employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the (COMPANY NAME) Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the (COMPANY NAME) Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 3xxxx9 | Work Area: Communication | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern
Requisition ID: 3xxxx9
Posted Date: May 1x, xxx2
Work Area: Communication
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Berlin, DE, 1xxx8
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||20 Mai 2022|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||TIC / Informatique|