Description du poste:
Curious to learn about Strategy formulation and strategy implementation? Eager to know more about the pharmaceutical market? Willing to join an international and diverse community? Join our Market Access team and support us in driving one of our key global initiatives in collaboration with 8 countries.
With this initiative you will be able to better understand the oncology, neurology, fertility, diabetes, and cardiovascular markets, and contribute to increase patients' access to medications in Asia, South America and Europe.
Are you up for the challenge? We are looking forward to your application.
We are currently looking for a project lead that can support us with the following role and responsibilities:
* Defining the roll out plan for 8 countries and get consensus with the regional and country teams involved.
* Coordination within the global team and with project manager to ensure deliverables timely.
* Analysis of several markets data and responsible for the workshop facilitation guide.
* Inform manager about risks and target deviations
Who you are:
* Student in Business Administration / Marketing or student in Science with solid knowledge in Business Administration
* Finished Bachelor's degree or pursuing a Master degree or Ph.D.
* Distinctive analytical competence and assertiveness
* Team spirit, strong communication skills and flexibility
* Quick apprehension combined with strong self-initiative
* Creative, open and goal-oriented personality
* Very good skills in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
* Strong verbal and written English skills
Your internship should last around 6 months. We are looking forward to your support ideally as soon as possible - latest from March 2020 onwards
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Career Level: A - Current Student
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday