Description du poste:
Berlin, Germany HR Recruiting Sourcing Talent Acquisition
(COMPANY NAME) / hxxx.xxm is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern (f/m/d) to further strengthen our team in Berlin (4 - 6 months or longer).
* You help us to hire and retain unique talents to achieve audibenes ambitious business goals.
* You coordinate time-critical tasks with different internal stakeholders and help our team with administrative work.
* You are responsible for your own active search projects.
* You get involved in professional interview processes and support with own interviews.
* You research the latest best-practices in recruiting and test/evaluate different approaches and systems.
* You are studying or finished your studies in business administration (Bachelor or Master) or other HR-focused courses.
* You already have first experience in HR topics, ideally in recruiting tasks.
* You have advanced knowledge in MS-Office products as Outlook, Excel, Word.
* Ideally, you have knowledge with Applicant-Tracking-Systems (best Greenhouse).
* You speak fluent English and German, you are ambitious, love to work independently and you keep a good overview of several tasks
More reasons to join us:
* Shape the future of (COMPANY NAME) from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are do-ers!
* A chance to work with smart, motivated and helpful team players that you can learn a lot from
* Be part of the company that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples' lives every year
* We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies, open communication and long-term career opportunities
* It makes no difference whether you are an early bird or an owl, as we offer flexible working hours based on trust, as well as a home-office option
* We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages - you can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses
* We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
* Apart from the usual benefits as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips
This is a full-time internship position based in Berlin available asap. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you