Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing mobile advertising technology startup with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world's most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. (COMPANY NAME) enables app developers to re-engage up to 900,000 users per second across 350,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. (COMPANY NAME) works with the world's top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Spotify, Playtika, CBS and Foodpanda.
* Be first point of contact for candidates and coordinate their screenings, feedback sessions and onsite interviews.
* Focus on always providing a flawless candidate experience.
* Conduct sourcing campaigns for different key roles.
* Review resumes and pre-screen candidates.
* Monitor and update the applicant tracking database.
* Support the HR team with adhoc tasks.
* Conduct research on different recruitment topics.
Preferred Experience & Skills
* Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a Business related field.
* Strong customer service skills, including professional phone and email etiquette.
* Comfortable with quickly changing priorities.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Motivation to work in a result-driven startup environment with a lot of responsibility.
* High level of integrity - an ethical approach to people and situations.
* High degree of self-organization.
* Proactive mindset when it comes to setting up and improving processes and developing ideas.
* Proficiency in English.
* Previous experience in a tech startup environment would be a big plus.
* Enjoy a learning-based internship where you will gather a solid foundation for your future career in human resources.
* Make a difference in the development of a successfully proven product that is required by top app developers worldwide.
* Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a fun, exciting and high-paced industry. We strive to stay flexible, maintain flat hierarchies and provide a high degree of responsibility.
* We believe in supporting a culture of trust and responsibility, that's why (COMPANY NAME) employees enjoy a flexible vacation, and work from home policy.
* While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.
We're looking forward to your application