Description du poste:
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Vocational
Employment Type: Intern
Career Level: NA
Hiring Manager: Janelle Civijovski
Recruiter Name: Catherine Soon
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Welcome to (COMPANY NAME)'s Student Training & Rotation (STAR) Program. Our globally-run, integrated work-study program provides a unique opportunity for students studying Business or IT related specialisations to gain real-world experiences while completing the remaining 24 months of undergraduate studies. This paid rotational training program will give students a headstart in building their career in Sales, Pre-Sales, Services or other tracks at (COMPANY NAME) and help them achieve early success.
As a STAR student, you will have the opportunity to:
* Experience rotations in areas such as Sales, Digital Transformation Office, Business Operations, Customer Success, Marketing, Innovation Centre, Value Engineering and Services;
* Receive on-the-job and structured development and coaching from our Managers and leaders;
* Get paid to work part-time during the academic year, full-time over a semester to gain course credit or additional hours during school breaks;
* Gain hands-on practical work experience and start building your professional network early.
At the end of the program, participants will have the opportunity to be considered for permanent opportunities within the business that will challenge and grow your current capabilities including our globally-recognised (COMPANY NAME) Sales / Pre-Sales Academy.
What will (COMPANY NAME) STAR students be doing?
STARs will complete rotations in across (COMPANY NAME) Customer Success business areas by the end of the program:
* Sales - Our Account Managers and Sales teams are trusted advisors to their clients, engaging in a meaningful way to deliver sustainable solutions to some of business' biggest challenges.
* Digital Transformation Office - The first point of contact and trusted advisors for our customers, our teams provide presales support for (COMPANY NAME) products and services. They create and maintain sales presentations, product demos, and other materials to help secure business and grow revenue.
* Innovation, Digital and Industry Value Engineering - A part of our Presales team, our Innovation and Industry Value Engineering teams design, create and deliver extensions to our solutions and contribute to innovative development projects
* Channel Partner-Enablement - Support (COMPANY NAME)'s Channel Partners with the necessary training tools, resources, and enable them to sell and maximize revenue.
* Business Operations - Drive (COMPANY NAME)'s Franchise 4 Success methodology with the view to create the highest level of efficiency possible within (COMPANY NAME).
* Customer Experience - Retain revenue associated with (COMPANY NAME)'s existing customers by working with (COMPANY NAME)'s cloud customer accounts, driving renewals and opportunity development to ensure profitable growth.
* Services - Our Delivery Executives, Project managers and Technical quality managers are trusted advisors to our clients. As part of the Customer Success team you will be helping to drive up our Customer Satisfaction through the delivery of solutions and by helping to create innovation opportunities for our customer base.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
STAR Program candidates will be:
* Preferably studying Degree(s) in Business and/or an IT-related major/second degree although other academic backgrounds will be considered
* Have at least 24 months remaining in their studies
* Strong presence and excellent communication skills in English
* Willing and able to work at least 2 days per week during semester although we'd love to have you for 3 days a week
* Interested in technology, innovation, and how digital platforms can solve business challenges
* Problem-solvers who are ambitious, passionate, resilient, proactive, open-minded, and able to manage pressure
* Are good listeners, empathetic, collaborative and team-oriented
* Demonstrate multi-dimensional experience
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||09 Sep 2020|
|Type de poste:||Stage|
|Secteur:||TIC / Informatique|
|Durée d'emploi:||12 mois|