Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is strengthening its operational budget & KPI control process. As part of this process, we have set up a team in our corporate office in Katowice but the guidance, improvement projects and communication around the reporting is still managed from Brussels. Several metrics and processes have been already designed, and several improvement project are already ongoing. The candidate will need to interface between high-level managers, the team in Poland and the Operational Reporting Manager in order to ensure that the requests are properly followed-up, the projects are delivered and all the stakeholders are properly involved.
* Support the Polish team in the communication with managers and report owners
* Regularly inform all managers involved in the reporting of the current and coming exercises, and guide them through changes and expansion of the process
* Accompany and track progress for improvement projects regarding KPIs or reports
* Ad hoc reporting and business data analysis; presenting results to the Managers.
* Effective cooperation with broad range of internal stakeholders as Local Controllers or Business Unit Managers.
* University degree (min. Bachelor).
* Fluent English.
* French appreciated.
* Very Good overall computer skills (especially MS Excel).
* Database content analysis ability.
* Strong Analytical skills.
* Business acumen, able to understand end-to end processes in the company.
* Shows initiative, good communication skills.
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility)