Description du poste:
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously?
An internship in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise! Find out more about IT at P&G in this video.
Who we are
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way we do business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and outstanding collaboration tools.
Our IT department in Brussels is currently looking for two interns to work as project managers on IT workplace services revamp, via two different missions (scopes and missions may evolve between the two).
Project 1 : Massive Network Revamp
Through this mission you will:
* Work on the replacement of all active components and some passive elements of the data network for a 15-building campus;
* Coordinate activities across vendors from planning to completion;
* Lead interdependencies with other network-related interventions;
* Be responsible for the communication plan to all stakeholders. Project 2 : Voice Infrastructure Revamp
With this project you will:
* Participate in the discovery phase for a massive Voice infrastructure revamp for the 15-building campus;
* Contribute to the upgrade of Reception Telephony infrastructure at our Brussels campus,
* Act as a support for migrations to MS Teams as Voice solution;
* Be the coordinator for IT Skills development for Belgium and Netherlands organizations: Building generic IT skills for employees in these 2 countries by coordinating special events, building and/or delivering training sessions, contributing to a formal and structured IT Skills "University" for Brussels campus (potentially scaling up later to whole Belgium/Netherlands).On both missions you will also be working on the "Sustainable Workplace Services" platform of the Brussels campus: you will coordinate existing efforts but also plan and deploy new initiatives.
You are a great fit for these internships if:
* You are a last-year Master student in Engineering, Information Technology or other Scientific field. Application open as well for Business students with strong IT/Technology interest and understanding;
* You have strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action;
* You are familiar with multiple analytical tools and platforms for solving business problems and innovating;
* You have shown that you know how to prioritize
* You have a good command of the English language;
* You are interested in Sustainability.
Just so you know:
At P&G, we are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: "Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak